Carolina Spaces believes in preserving our environment for future generations and limiting negative human impact:
- We actively recycle as a team at our warehouse and project sites, and also individually at our homes.
- Packing materials required for the delivery and installation of each staging project are reused whenever possible.
- We purchase furnishings manufactured in the USA to reduce the carbon footprint from overseas delivery.
- We purchase eco-friendly accessories manufactured from recycled glass and salvaged timber.
- Furnishings from our inventory that are no longer wanted are either donated or sold, never thrown away.
- Our team uses teleconferencing and video conferencing whenever possible to reduce our carbon footprint.
- We save paper (and our trees!) by using electronic documentation for project management and record archival.
Learn more about how you can help your community and the environment by practicing Reduce, Reuse and Recycle.